Sunday 3 June 2012

Beacon of Hope- Cornish Heritage Farms challenge

the first challenge by the new CornishHeritage Farm - see on their blog , anything goes as long as there is a CHF stamp somewhere.
My craftvan still has not been unpacked, it's boxes galore so I had some trouble finding things .
I settled for a stamp of the Scene-it sets - this one is from the Beacon of Hope set- one of my favourites with lots of lighthouses and maritime items.

As I cannot find my background papers I've used some distress ink and a big stamp I think it's from
Michael Strong .



4 comments:

Dianne Beans said...

Love your card. Love the set you used.

Jacqueline Smith said...

What really beautiful card. I love the background color as well. Thanks for joining at CHF card challenge.

Jacqueline Smith
CHF DT Member

Rika said...

Een prachtige kaart!

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ellen!