Saturday 20 September 2014

aA Ladder Challenge!

Anna Aspnes and her team are organising another Ladder Challenge ; it was such fun last time and this time 2 lucky people will get a 6 months stint in her Design Team.



my contributions

                                day1. my great nephew- another new addition to the family-

day 2.


                                                                  day 3

day 4 was easy - just put in 10 comments to some layouts of other participants


day 5- another page for my heritage book 





2 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Wat een prachtige lay outs weer Ellen, en wat een mooie baby!!!
Nummer twee , all my bags.... dat vind ik zo'n geweldig mooie song.

xox
Marjolijn.

Scrappiness said...

Prachtige layouts heb je weer gemaakt Ellen! En je ladderchallenge vind ik erg origineel, succes!!!
Ik kwam hier ook om even te controleren of ik de titel me, myselfie and I inderdaad bij jou had gezien en dat klopt :) Ere wie ere toekomt (lootje komt later deze week op mijn blog)