Monday 2 June 2008

my new kayak




Hurray it has arrived. I've been wanting another kayak for ages which I could handle all by myself and one with a wide instep so it's easy to get in and out.


This one only weighs 20 kilos and I can just manage to carry it to the water from the back of our land. (that is when the tide is in when its out it's too far)


I can now go and paddle whenever I want to without having to "drag" Tom along . Even Sanna our dog is investigating. The tide is just coming in.

=======

Hoera mijn nieuwe kano is gearriveerd. Ik kan deze zelf het stukje naar het water dragen ( als het vloed wordt tenminste, bij eb moet ik te ver lopen.) Hijweegt 20 kilo; ik kan nu gaan peddelen wanneer ik zin heb en hoef Tom niet mee te slepen. Ook Sanna onze lab. is hevig geinteresseerd.Het water begint net binnen te komen in de baai.

2 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Ellen that looks like you will be having lots of fun.

Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

Wowh dat ziet er fantastisch uit zeg , zalig om ff lekker te ontspannen in je kano !
Veel vaar plezier ermee , enne niet omvallen hoor !