Sunday 8 June 2008

Stampboard mini album


I suddenly remembered the other day that I had some stampboard in my hoard and wanted to make a mini album and then the panic started... I couldn't find it anywhere!

I was so sure it was in one of the Ikea drawers .. I went through every single one of them ( thats over 30) twice; through all the other drawers and still no luck.
and then...on my third attempt I found them hiding under a load of ribbons . Now who's got too much stuff??


I first put several colours alcohol ink on the stampboard , then stamped on it with Stazon and stuck 3 layers of UTEE over the top. You cannot see it here but it's very shiny. The stamp is from a set of 4 from Crafty Individuals
The trusted Cropodile made the holes for the ribbon and I i found some beads in my stash as well.
The inside is accordeon folded Bazzill card

1 comment:

Hazel said...

What a super little album (I've got some of the stampboard, but have never used it!)