Friday 5 December 2008

felting fun


I went to a felting course in the village the other day. Great fun to do ....mmm I can feel another addiction coming on.
This one was just to get a feel of how it is done. Next week we'll be making a small bag.
Sadly I missed the first issue which was making a felted flower by using a ball from a jeu de boule set.
Are those colours not gorgeous?
xxxxxxxxxx

Vorige week heb ik een felting cursus gevolgd in het volgende dorp.
Heel leuk om te doen, weer iets om verslaafd aan te raken. Deze was om het gevoel te krijgen hoe het gedaan wordt, volgende week gaan we een tas( je) maken.

Jammer genoeg had ik de eerste avond gemist daar werd een vilten bloem gemaakt met behulp van een jeu de boule bal. Zijn deze kleuren niet prachtig?

2 comments:

Kath said...

Those colours are glorious Ellen.
Kath (cbc)

camcraft said...

Oooooh Ellen. So look forward to seeing more of your felting work.
I still haven't had a chance to try felting. I did have an opportunity when I went off to a winter fair but time was so limited I needed to be somewhere else so had to give it a miss. One day I will have a go I am sure.
Well done on producing somthing so wonderful!
Carole x