Something I had never heard of before but now I know
what it is thanks to Bigartadventure
I made mine with glue/watermixture, then some bits were added, a tissue molded over that and pressed down with more glue. Once it was dry I coloured it with alcohol inks and then metallic rub ,other bits were added for decoration.
There was a slight panic as I could not find my alcohol ink thingemyjig; it has disappeared somehow. See it's no good using one tool for 2 different things , before I always put it back in the container with alcohol inks but since I tried to use it for foam distress blending it's neither here nor there.
But.... I have an acrylic stampblock with some hooktape on it and that worked just as well.