Thursday 30 April 2009

Bling by the Inch


Inchybyinch has their first blogaversary and to celebrate this you can win some blogcandy there .
The theme this week is bling , I'm not a bling girl at all so the hot fix had to come to the rescue.
The shy little girl is an inchie stamp from Cornishheritagefarms and the joy girls are from Lisasalteredart.
xxxxxxx
Inchybyinch viert deze week haar 1 jarig bestaan en in ere hiervan kan je blogcandy winnen.
Het thema deze week is bling- niet zo mijn ding dus de Hotfix kwam me redden.
Het meisje met shy is een inchiestempel van Cornishheritagefarms en de rechtse meiden is een image van Lisasalteredart

4 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Ellen, thanks for your comment on my bling. I love yours too. Like you I'm not a bling girl so I had to come up with some "tasteful bling"!! Hope you have a great weekend, Carolyn

Gez Butterworth said...

Both fab inchies Ellen. Well Done for coming up with two great ideas...love them both. I'm not blingy either! lol.

Thanks for popping by my bloggie...x Enjoy the l o n g weekend. Gez.x

K J D said...

I'm not a great 'blinger' either... plus it doesn't photograph well!!! But yours looks lovely on your inchies:) Karen

Timaree said...

I'm not much for wearing bling but I do love to use shiny stuff for making things. Your inchies look great. These challenges are sometimes really challenges!