Sunday 12 April 2009

cats

cats is the theme on inchbyinch
A bit of a painful theme as I had to hand over my cat back to the Cat Protection last week . Bit of a long story I won't bore you with.
I couldn't find a cat in my stamp pile that was small enough to fit on an inchie and was too lazy to go to the house to find an image online . I like this stamp with the flowers on the body.
Just as well I store my inchies in a tin .
xxxx
katten is het thema by inchbyinch een beetje pijnlijk thema want ik moest vorige week mijn kat die ik een paar maanden had teruggeven aan de kattenbescherming .. een lang verhaal waar ik jullie niet mee zal vervelen. Ik kon geen kat in mijn stempelverzameling vinden die klein genoeg was voor op een inchie maar dit gaat ook . Maar goed dat ik mijn inchies in een blik bewaar . Ik vind die bloemetjes op de kat zo leuk.

12 comments:

AliMayes said...

I love that stamp and it makes a perfect inchie! So sorry to hear about your cat - I have two of my own and know how difficult that must have been.
Ali xx

bea said...

Héé Ellen ! Alles goed ?
Wat heb je weer mooie dingen met je stempels gemaakt!
Van de poes is helemaal wouw !!!

Scrappiness said...

Wat een mooi dingetje is dat zeg!!

ScrapEnjoy said...

Ellen, wist het niet van je katje....
maar je hebt wel weer leuke spullies gemaakt.
Goede terugreis gehad???? heb aan je gedacht.

lieve groet Lilian

AngelaC said...

Brilliant inchy - the cat image is gorgeous.

Jeanette said...

Glad to meet you Ellen. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Where you live is absolutely gorgeous. I've visited England but not Scotland.

Your cat inchie is terrific. The cat image is really nice. Your photograph is so artistic.

Jeanette

Beadyjan said...

Aww Ellen its so sad to have to say goodbye to a pet for any reason.

Lovely artwork.

K J D said...

Lovely inchie.... sorry to hear about your cat.

Karen

Carole said...

Great inchie.

So sorry about your cat. :-(

Scrappiness said...

Ha Ellen, hier ben ik nog een keer...er staat een verrassing voor je op mijn blog (eindelijk ben ik eens eerst hihi)

Fiona said...

Lovely cat inchy Ellen - so sorry to hear the theme hit a tender spot - x

Timaree said...

Very nice inchie. The cat fit ON the inch at least! Too bad about your real kitty.