Monday 4 May 2009

peacock


peacock is the theme at thinkmonday -think atc. What a coincidence I had just been photographing some feathers last week.
My favourite colour is anything with blue and green so peacocks score high on my agenda.
The peacock photo was made in Australia.. I was searching for my photograph of an albino peacock I saw there but I cannot find it in my files ( the story of my life).
Anyway I used that fabulous background from Wil ;put the peacock photo over that and made a flower from the photo I did last week and the quote reads:
genius and virtue are more often found clothed in grey than in peacock bright- van Wyck Brooks
xxxx
pauwen is het thema bij tmtatc . aangezien alles wat naar groen/blauw zweemt mijn favoriete kleur is scoort een pauw heel hoog bij mij. Ik heb een foto gebruikt die ik in Australie heb gemaakt ( zocht eigenlijk naar die van een albino pauw maar kan hem niet vinden in mijn files ( niets ongebruikelijks) Ik heb die prachtige achtergrond van Wil gebruikt , daar de foto over heen gedingest ,een bloem gemaakt van een foto van een pauwenoog die ik toevallig vorige week heb gemaakt en de quote luidt
vrij vertaald :
begaafdheid en deugd vind je vaker in grauwe kleren dan in felle pauwe veren

15 comments:

Ed said...

Such a pretty ATC, love your flower.

Yvonne said...

Your colours are magnificent!

Sue said...

This is beautiful, I love the peacock feathers x

Dragon said...

Very different. Great work and thanks for your comment on my blog
Frankie
xx

Eila A said...

Very beautiful and clever card!

Nancy B said...

Very beautiful! I enjoyed clicking on it and seeing it up close.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wow, this is very, very cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Ellen.
Faye

vintage wil said...

beautiful atc!

Martina said...

This is so coooool !!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Prachtig Ellen en wat een goed idee!
Overigens the child on my fabric hanger was just stuck on with glue. I never have much luck with transfers

Clau said...

I am so in love with these vibrant colours. Very beautiful!

stampingwitch said...

wow, fanstastic background!

LynnF said...

Wow, how lovely! LynnF

Rachelxx said...

I love these colours Ellen :-)