Saturday 30 May 2009

Something totally different


a fairly new challengeblog , well I thought thats what it was called but oops I got it totally wrong it is called http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/ has a twinchie with a bird theme as challenge .
As if I'm not taking part in enough challenges I had to do this one as well, I just love twinchies.
I made the background with T.H'.s latest tecnique with perfect pearls and distress ink. The image is from LisasalteredArt
een nieuw challengeblog en alsof ik nog niet genoeg challenges doe moest ik deze ook nog doen, twinchies is zo'n leuk formaat. De achtergrond is gedaan met T.H. laaste techniek - perfect pearls en Distress inkt.
het plaatje is van LisasalteredArt

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining us this week. The background is just fab, love, love this..

Chriss Rollins said...

love it ellen, esp the background.

yes a great size to work on... I tried the inchies but prefer twinchies.

Trying to get round to tanda ASAP have missed soooo much.

chriss x

Ang C said...

This is fab love the birds in the nest

Carol Plume said...

Ellen what a striking twinchie...the colours are so vivid and that feather is perfect...

Thank you for joining us this week hope to see you again...

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Ellen I'm so pleased you could join us this week. Your twinchie is brilliant. I love the colours & so much detail! Great twinchie.xx

Gez.xx

haha!! guess what the verification word is...... inchi :-D

Dawn said...

Wonderful background - love the spidery web effect - gorgeous image too..

thanks for joining us this week

DAwn

LivArtNow said...

Gorgeous twinchie!! love the background and the feather!

Artyjen said...

Super imagery and super background.
xoxo