Saturday 6 June 2009

lotstodo charm challenge-


Lotstodo is asking us to make our own charm .I have used a style stone which I coloured with alcohol inks. The sides were done with Krylon gold. Butterfly stamped with India Black ink and Stickles added. I still have some beads in my stash , the rest was sold and I now remember why, beads and me don't get along very well, all that fiddly fussy is not for me.
xxxxxxx
Lotstodo vroeg om je eigen charm te maken. Ik heb een style stone gebruikt en die met alcohol inkt gekleurd, de randen zijn met een Krylon pen goud gemaakt. De vlinder is met India Black ink gestempeld en daarna met Stickles versierd . Ik had nog wat kraaltjes in mijn voorraad, de rest is verkocht en ik weet ook weer waarom, al dat gefriemel is niks voor mij

9 comments:

Inge said...

Wat een supermooie charm heb je gemaakt!!
Wel erg leuk om zelf te maken, maar mij duurt het altijd veel te lang:)

Anne said...

Ellen that's stunning!!!!
Well done you, I really do like that.
For someone who doesn't get along with beads you've certainly come up trumps
Anne x

Ang C said...

This is fab!!!!!


You wouldn't think that you didn't get along with beads with this piece

sam21ski said...

This piece looks fab Ellen

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

For the life of me said...

wow its gorgeous xxx

Claireabelle said...

its brill Ellen

Sue said...

Your charm is gorgeous, you can certainly work with beads xx

Paula said...

The fiddly fuss is worth it though cause it's really pretty xx

mommabear said...

It is beautiful I love it