Saturday 20 June 2009

pyramid


whoohoo I made my first pyramid card. Quite fiddly to get it right with stamping and of course I used small eyelets instead of big ones so my bamboostick wouldn't go through the hole.
I had to improvise instead; when you pul out the wire it opens up and shows the message inside , you could put a small pressie in it or a cheque/gift voucher.
Marjolijn gave me a template and since then I found one on the magic www. you can print straight onto your card.
xxxxxx
woohoo mijn eerste pyramidekaart. ik vind het zo'n grappige vorm.wel een beetje fiddly met stempelen de eerste keer maar nu ik weet hoe of wat..
Ik gebruikte een kleine eyelet met als gevolg dat mijn bamboestokje er niet door ging dus maar wat geimproviseerd. volgende keer beter. als het draad eruit trekt gaat ie open en zie je de boodschap. ook leuk om een klein cadeautje in te doen of een cheque/cadeaubon?
Marjolijn had me de mal gegeven en sindsdien heb ik 'm ook op internet gevonden dan kan je hem gelijk op je karton afdrukken.

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW These look ace - TFS xxx

Dawn said...

Oooh fantastic - don't think I'd have the patience for these!!!

Dawn

Ang C said...

Wow!!! it looks fantastic - I would probably give it a try maybe a project for me during the summer holidays

xxx

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Wat zijn ze gaaf!!!!! Ik heb hem nog nooit op internet gevonden, wel handig, stuur je mij de link? Hoef ik niet meer zo te puzzelen.

ze zijn echt super Ellen.