Wednesday 1 July 2009

Cupcakes


Cupcakes is the challenge on Bubblyfunk . Now I've got nothing with them they don't do it for me I'm afraid but I was given a sheet of digital ones by Lisa so this was the perfect opportunity to use it.
Little girl is from Lisasalterdart as well.
The kit I used is from Kathy Neill from Digitalcraftcottage
Cupcakes ( hoe heet dat op z'n nederlands??) is het thema bij Bubblyfunk, die dingen zeggen me helemaal niets ik wordt er niet warm of koud van . Maar lisa had me een gratis sheet gegeven dus dit was een goede gelegenheid om er 1 van te gebruiken . het meisje is ook van Lisasalteredart en de kit is van kathy neill van digitalcraftcottage.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Ellen, I really love this! The images are gorgeous. Thank you for taking part in the Bubbalicious Challenge, there is a new challenge up on Sunday which you may like better than cupcakes lol XXX

Ruth Philps said...

Such a sweet card and totally fittin the cupcake theme....although I think I love the little girl more than eating real cupcakes...maybe...just!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Ellen - love the little girl image!

We now have a new July Challenge - see here:
http://bubblyfunk.typepad.com/bubbly_scrumptious/2009/07/bubblyfun-challenge-5-from-your-garden.html