Friday 16 October 2009

Altered dominoes


version 2 as I ruined the ones I had already made by trying to glaze them with UTEE and they all got into a mess. Then I tried it with Diamond Glaze and still not quite what I wanted. grrr. Now I have sealed most of them with Mod Podge.
xxxx
dit is versie 2 want de eerste serie werd verpest toen ik probeerde ze te glazen met UTEE wat niet werkte, toen met Diamond Glaze maar ook dat was niet wat mijn bedoeling was. Ik heb ze nu maar gesealed met Mod Podge

5 comments:

crafty creations said...

They are fantastic Ellen - love the colours you have used - brilliant

x Hilda

Zoechaos said...

Oh these are stunning!

peggy gatto said...

these look just perfect!!!
Lovely colors too!

sam21ski said...

Have no idea what you are going to do with them all, but they do look fab xxxx

Jean said...

Ellen, these are so unique and very imaginative. I would love to know how to make these.I think they would make great Christmas gifts for my friends. We meet once a month to play mexican train. The game uses dominoes. Would it be possible to send me the instructions via my e-mail? My e-mail is: jsnead777@excite.com