Saturday 6 February 2010

backgrounds




It's homemade backgrounds for Lotstodo. I had just finished a background for an arch which will be posted later and also made this one with Gesso and waterpaint on an old bookpage. I don't know what I'm going to do with it.
Last year I did some felting and thought if scanned they would be great for backgrounds as well. So thanks for reminding me.


Deze week is het zelfgemaakte achtergronden bij Lotstodo. Ik heb net een Gothic arch gemaakt die ik straks zal laten zien. ook dit vel met oud boek papier Gesso en waterverf . Bovendien bedacht ik me als ik mijn gefelte stukken inscan kan ik die ook goed als achtergronden gebruiken.

7 comments:

sam21ski said...

Ooooh, just fabulous Ellen, can't wait to see how you use them

Thanks for getting messy and playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxx

peggy gatto said...

they are gorgeous all by themselves~
gorgeous texture and color!!!

Zoechaos said...

You had fun then, the felting looks fantastic as you say as a picture it makes a great background but irl it must be just great on its own as a wall hanging maybe?

crafty creations said...

Fantastic artwork Ellen !!!!! love em

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful backgrounds! I'm so eager to learn felting and this just entices me more!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful backgrounds Ellen, great idea to scan the felting!

Effie said...

Love that yellow!.. fab felt too!