Tuesday 4 May 2010

I'm back again


I've been back for a week now after an extended stay in Holland courtesy of the ash clouds and KLM , I'll just need to try and get my money back as I had to make alternative travel arrangements which put me out of pocket.

I have not done any crafting in the last few weeks except for knitting and find it difficult to get back in the swing of it.
here 's a gentle digital effort.
The template is made by Wendy from Oscraps and the border is by Merkeley Designs also Oscraps.
This one is for the challenge on daretousecolour where you have to use red and white but I don't think they accept digital layouts and I cannot be bothered to make a real one.



4 comments:

Anne said...

oh Ellen it's not like you to lose your mojo:) I've never once heard you say that!!!!
Sorry you got affected by the ash cloud, hope you get reimbursed without too much fuss
Anne x

sam21ski said...

Glad you had a good time Ellen xxx

Scrappiness said...

Fijn dat je er weer bent, en je mojo komt wel weer terug, het eerste werkstuk ziet er toch weer prachtig uit. hier staat iets voor je om je op te vrolijken :)

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Geweldig Ellen!!! en wat een leuk verhaal erbij. Zouden ze het trouwens zien? Dat he digitaal is, hij lijkt net "echt",hihi.. Groetjes en fijn dat je weer lekker bezig bent.

groetjes Marjolijn.