Sunday 31 October 2010

fantastic template by Pom


Pom from the Digital scrap cafe is doing her last template
challenge there and it's a stunner.
Sadly the Scrapcafe has a warning on it's site so I'm posting
my layouts here instead.
You can also download the template from Poms own blogspot
The breathing Room
Thanks Pom for all your lovely templates and taking the time
to comment on all the layouts made with them.!
I loved this one so much that I made 2 layouts with it straight away. For the top one I used the kit Summerdust a collaboration kit by Digital Design Den .
The other one is Family Matters by Lady Bug Designs , Emboss it Edge by Merkeley Designs and the Messy Stitching by Coppercurls

2 comments:

Pom said...

Thank you so much, Ellen!! You are so sweet and kind to me.
I've posted your gorgeous layouts in the challenge thread and that makes you eligible for the participating gift as well. I'll be in touch again about that at the end of the challenge!!! :)

ScrapEnjoy said...

He Ellen...ben je weer op honk? hoe was het in Nederland?

Je hebt weer mooie digi scraps gemaakt en dat kistje komt mij bekend voor....heb van Niels ook zo'n foto...schattig hoor.

lieve groet Lilian