Friday 15 April 2011

belive it or not ... a second post for today


so you don't hear from me for weeks and then it's suddenly 2 posts in a day .
I'm dancing 'cause i've been taken on for the CT for Designs by Mozz.
Maree is just starting out as a designer but has shown us lots of her work already by creating freebies and doing Ct work for other designers. I always loved her layouts and style of creating , we seem to have lots in common and I feel honoured that she has taken me under her wing and lets me play with her designs.
You can find Designs by Mozz at the Digital Design Den or at her blog DesignsbyMozz

my first layout with her goodies is a combination of her Forever kit and her Spring Frolic template





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

O, wat leuk dat je werk uitgekozen is. Je maakt ook hele mooie dingen vind ik..
Groetjes, Elizabeth