Sunday 8 February 2015

I've got a new coat on

hurray  ...... at last.
Remember my post back in April about winning a 3 months guest spot on Anna Aspnes Team ?
Due to ill health this was postponed several times but as I have all treatment behind me now I can plan my life again .
She's my all time favourite designer , so talented and arty and willing to share her talents through excellent tutorials and  the team is brilliant as well.
 I'm sure my bank manager will appreciate a break in the outgoings too.












2 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Prachtige lay outs weer Ellen, de sneeuwman heeft mijn voorkeur!!! heerlijk dat je weer lekker bezig kunt zijn en weer in de toekomst kunt plannen.

francine meston said...

Congrats on the 3 month venture, so nice to see the AA logo on your picture, Ellen! I just love your vintage layouts! Such a gorgeous scene on your blog. My husband's ancestory is from Scotland.

francine