Monday 7 January 2008

I just finished my 2 cards that were ordered,







I'm right on schedule ...whats wrong?? This one has a background made with encaustic art, the parrots are in 3d. The tag is a metal rimmed tag from MM, I used my Big Shot to put the card in , this works just as well as a Tagmaker. I cannot remember what make the ribbon is. I think it's called Argyll something.

Yesterday I was reminded of the triangular trifold cards, I had not made one for months so I took the opportunity to do another one. They are so easy to make and so effective . As you can see I have used my new oval nestability for this .
As you can see I have not figured out how to put in pictures yet..bear with me.
-----------------------------------------
Ik heb zowaar mijn 2 kaarten af voor een opdracht...ik ben helemaal op schema..hoe bestaat het? De achtergrond van de eerste is gedaan met encaustic was, de papgaai is in 3d . Ik heb mijn Big Shot gebruikt om d etagrim van MM te sluiten, dat gaat net zo makkelijk. Gisteren werd ik herinnerd aan de triangel trifold( hoe heet dat op z'n Nederlands?) ik had er al maanden geen meer gemaakt hierbij dus.Je ziet dat ik mijn nieuwe ovale nestability ook heb gebruikt.
Ze zijn heel makkelijk te maken en effectief al zeg ik het zelf.



No comments: