Monday 4 February 2008

my first collage try

over at Digitalcraftcottage (the one I'm yapping on and on about ) there is a challenge to make a collage using a beautiful kit called Bronze Age designed by Laura . Just looking at the kit makes me drool ; such warm colours.
.It was difficult to choose which elements to use for it as there are so many.

I used a photograph of my father in law and his brother as kids, I just love those old photographs.

bij Digitalcraftcottage( waar ik het de hele tijd over heb) is een uitdaging om een collage te maken met een kit Bronze Age ontworpen door Laura. Alleen al het zien van de kit doet me kwijlen; zulke warme kleuren.Het was moeilijk te kiezen wat te gebruiken omdat er zoveel onderdelen in zitten. Ik heb een foto van mijn schoonvader en broertje als kind gebruikt, ik ben helemaal weg van oude foto's .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats fab Ellen, lovely earthy colours.....

Janice said...

That kit really lends itself to old photographs, lovely LO Ellen. This digi stuff is really addictive isn't it!

Janice

Kathy said...

This is lovely, I love the "feel" of this

Unknown said...

Very rich looking Ellen!